For Today’s Sure Win Click Here
Welcome to Intertops
The world’s first online Sportsbook since 1996.
Easy sign up – Place your wagers almost instantly.
Guaranteed fast payouts.
$200 Sign-up Bonus
SECTION 1: GENERAL
BY REGISTERING AND WAGERING WITH INTERTOPS, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE AND HAVE DETERMINED THAT YOUR ACTIVITY ON OUR SITE DOES NOT VIOLATE YOUR APPLICABLE LAW.
- 1.1 STIPULATIONS
- 1.1.1 All rules and regulations are subject to change and revision by Intertops without prior written notice. Intertops reserves the right to add, delete or modify the sports book house rules and payoff odds.
- 1.1.2 These rules and regulations are acknowledged as legal and binding by the customer once he/she submits a bet.
- 1.1.3 All wagers are placed, accepted, administered and resulted at the operator’s headquarters. A lack of any other mandatory rules on jurisdiction means that any wagering contractual disputes shall be settled by the relevant court at the operator’s headquarters.
- 1.1.4 Intertops reserves the right to refuse registration or play from any customer.
- 1.1.5 Intertops accepts no liability for any damages, which may be caused to the customer by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet.
- 1.1.6 Intertops reserves the right to close the account of any customer at its discretion, especially if no valid identification documents can be provided. In the event that any customer, after having his/her account closed for any reason whatsoever, opens another account under his/her own name or under the name of an alias or through the co-operation of one or more persons, Intertops shall reserve the right not only to close said account but also to retain any account balance therein without notice.
- 1.1.7 Only one Intertops account may be opened per customer, per household, per shared computer and shared IP address. For the purpose of clarity, no more than one Intertops account may have the same home address attached to it. Intertops reserves the right to close any account, void all bets and refuse the payment of any bonuses or winnings at its discretion in this regard.
- 1.1.8 It is the sole responsibility of the customer to safeguard his/her password and username. Every person who identifies him/herself by entering the correct username and password is assumed by Intertops to be the rightful account holder/customer, whether or not the person actually is the authorised account holder/customer.
- 1.1.9 In the event that a third party places a bet or is thought to have placed a bet, the said bet shall be valid, whether or not the alleged third party had the prior consent or knowledge of the customer. Under no circumstances will any bet be cancelled for that reason.
- 1.1.10 In the event a customer suspects that a third party may have his/her password or username, the customer may at any time ask Intertops to furnish the customer with a new password and username.
- 1.1.11 If we have reasonable cause to believe that criminal or otherwise suspicious activities are occurring on an account, we expressly reserve the right to close such accounts, report such activity to the applicable authorities. All account balances (including both deposits and any winnings) shall be forfeited.
- 1.1.12 Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated when in contact with Intertops staff members. You are not permitted to use inappropriate or offensive language in connection with your user name which includes, but is not limited to profane, sexist or racist language. Intertops reserves the right to make changes to any user name that violates this policy and to take any steps it deems appropriate, up to and including closing your account. If you create an account with an offensive user name you may have your user name changed and locked.
- 1.2 DISCLAIMER
- 1.2.1 Intertops shall have full discretion to correct any credits or payments made in error, for whatever reason, and reserve the right to hold a customer liable for damages for knowingly taking advantage of a technical or administrative error.
- 1.2.2 It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that the information given is understood correctly by Intertops. It is also the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the instructions given are correct when they are repeated back to the customer by Intertops staff.
- 1.2.3 As an Intertops customer you are allowed only one Intertops betting account. Winnings can only be redeemed to players holding one Intertops betting account. If you have more than one Intertops betting account, all winnings will be null and void. If the name on your Intertops betting account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make deposits to the account, any winnings in that account will be null and void. Intertops reserves the right to audit all requests for pay-outs and to reclaim any bonuses or winnings that have been accorded prior to a failed audit. Intertops reserves the right to modify any rules or cancel promotions at its discretion.
- 1.2.4 When a draw/tie is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on and the game or boxing match ends in a draw, Intertops pays only the bets on a draw and does not refund any wagers on either team and fighter respectively.
- 1.2.5. No sign-ups initiated from Australia, Austria, the United Kingdom and from France will be accepted in the Sportsbook, Casino or Poker Room. Intertops reserves the right to refuse new registrations from the United States.
- 1.2.6. Accounts from the following countries will be exempt from bonus redemption upon creation of an account (does not apply for Poker): Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Mauritius, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.
- 1.3 GENERAL BETTING RULES
- 1.3.1 On all North American major league sports ties push unless otherwise noted.
- 1.3.2 Parlay, Teaser and Round Robin Bets:
- A parlay bet is a combination of two (2) or more single bets on one (1) or more games. A parlay bet shall only be paid if all of the games selected in the parlay are correct, meaning that the customer must correctly select all of the games in his/her parlay bet against the spread/odds/points/over-under or whatever the handicapping method for the events/games wagered.
- If a game in your parlay is postponed, cancelled, ends in a ‘push’ or is refunded for whatever reason (eg, change of venue), then your parlay will be evaluated on the games left that still have action. For example, a four team parlay will automatically become a three team parlay and so on, and the odds will be reduced accordingly from a four team parlay to a three team parlay and so on.
- Parlay winnings are calculated by multiplying the odds of each selection bet by each other, and then by multiplying the accumulated odds by the amount wagered in the parlay column.
- A teaser bet is a combination of two (2) or more single bets on one (1) or more games where you can adjust the point spread in your favour for a greater chance of winning. A teaser bet shall only be paid if all of the games selected in the teaser are correct, meaning that the customer must correctly select all of the games in his/her teaser bet against the spread/points/over-under or whatever the handicapping method for the events/games wagered.
- If a game in your teaser is postponed, cancelled, ends in a ‘push’ or is refunded for whatever reason (eg, change of venue),then your teaser will be evaluated on the games left that still have action. For example, a five team teaser will automatically become a four team teaser and so on, and the odds will be reduced accordingly from a five team teaser to a four team teaser and so on. A 2 Team teaser will revert to a 1 Team teaser.
- Teaser winnings are calculated by multiplying the amount wagered in the teaser column by the odds on the teaser pay-out table. Click here and then select ‘Betting Options’ for the Teaser Pay-out-Table.
- A round robin bet at Intertops is a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 8 selected options, which can be combined into sub-parlays consisting of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 options, depending on the number of selections made. For example, a selection of 3 teams produces a combination of 2 teams in 3 sub-parlays. The maximum number of teams allowed is eight, the maximum number of combinations allowed is four.
- Click here and then select ‘Betting Options’ for some examples of round robin bets and the round robin combination table.
- If a game or selection in your round robin is postponed, cancelled, ends in a ‘push’ or is refunded for whatever reason (eg, change of venue), neutral odds of 1.0 are awarded and the round robin will be evaluated on the games left that still have action.
- Round robin winnings are calculated by multiplying the odds of each selection in a sub-parlay by each other, multiplying the accumulated odds by the amount wagered in each individual sub-parlay and then adding up the sub-parlays to one grand total.
- 1.3.3 Postponements, suspensions, cancellations and change of venues:
- All bets on American football, baseball, basketball and ice hockey games whereby the start of the game is postponed for any reason by more than 12 hours are deemed invalid and neutral odds of 1.0 shall be allocated.
- If a game is suspended and not resumed within 12 hours of the initial start date, all bets on American football, baseball, basketball and ice hockey will be deemed invalid and neutral odds of 1.0 shall be allocated, unless the bets are official according to Intertops rule 4.4.
- All bets on soccer (European football) and other European team sports games which are abandoned or postponed for any reason by more than 24 hours are deemed invalid and neutral odds of 1.0 shall be allocated to said game, unless games are official according to Intertops rules 6.5.
- In the event of a venue change, all wagers on American Major League games for the original venue will be refunded.
- 1.3.4 Ante Post / Futures and propositional bet offers:
- Ante Post/Futures bets shall not be refunded for reasons of the competitor, horse and/or team cannot complete or participate in the game/tournament, as long as the game/tournament takes place.
- Ante Post/Futures bets will only be refunded if the entire game/tournament is cancelled.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, all players/athletes/drivers/horses listed in or as a part of a propositional bet offer must take part in the event for action.
- 1.3.5 No bet may be cancelled, changed or modified by the customer in any way once it has been received and accepted by Intertops.
- 1.3.6 A bet shall be deemed to be invalid under the following circumstances:
- It is submitted later than the deadline contemplated in section 1.3.16.
- It is illegible or incomprehensible.
- It is incomplete.
- In these cases the amount wagered shall be reimbursed to the customer.
- 1.3.7 All complaints, protests and objections must be made in writing within four (4) weeks from the date the bet in question was submitted. Any and all complaints, protests and objections submitted outside of said delay shall not be heard or considered by Intertops.
- 1.3.8 All wagers will be settled after the game/match has finished. All winnings shall be credited to the winning customer’s Intertops betting account.
- 1.3.9 For betting purposes, the winner of a game/event will be determined on the date of the game/event’s conclusion, according to the Intertops house wagering and betting rules.
- 1.3.10 For betting purposes, Intertops does not recognize suspended games/events, protests and or overturned decisions.
- 1.3.11 All published odds and point spreads at the time bets are accepted, are used to determine winners, losers and ties and are for information purposes only. Intertops shall maintain a record of all point spreads, odds, final scores and related betting propositions, as well as statistics to protect both the customer and Intertops in case of obvious mechanical or human error.
- 1.3.12 In the event that funds are incorrectly credited to a customer’s Intertops betting account, it is the customer’s duty to notify Intertops of the aforesaid error without delay. Any winnings realised after the error, whether directly or indirectly subsequent to the error, but prior to notification of Intertops, shall be void.
- 1.3.13 Intertops cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for any mistakes in the publishing of prices or other palpable errors which lead to prices or conditions being posted other than those intended, or bets being accepted that contravene these rules. Despite our every effort to ensure total accuracy, we reserve the right to correct obvious errors. For bets placed in-running that are accepted at incorrect prices and are obvious errors, all bets will be made void and the customer will NOT be contacted.
- 1.3.14 Intertops shall in no way and under no circumstances be liable for any damages or losses including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages, deemed or alleged to have resulted from or caused by the present web site or its content, including without limitation any person’s use or misuse of its content, the inability of any person to use the site, delays in operation or transmission, communication line failure or any errors or omissions in content.
- 1.3.15 In the interest of the customer and staff, all telephone conversations are recorded by Intertops.
- 1.3.16 Any bet placed where the outcome is already known will be made void.
- 1.3.17 Dead Heat Rule: If for any reason whatsoever, more than one individual or team are declared winners of the same game or event, the stake for the purposes of pay-outs shall be divided by the number of winners declared. For example, if two winners are declared, the stake shall be halved. If three winners are declared, the stake shall be divided by three.
- 1.3.18 When a Field is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on, this includes all players, teams, etc not specifically listed. If a Field option is not posted, odds on other players, teams, etc are available upon request unless all players, teams, etc are quoted.
- 1.3.19 Regular Season Wins – This allows the bettor to choose whether a particular team will win over or under a specified number of games during the regular season in their respective league or conference. Unless otherwise noted, all teams must meet the following criteria for bets to have action: all scheduled regular season games must be played in the NFL, College Football & Canadian Football, 80 games must be played in the NBA and 160 games must be played in the MLB. Post and pre-season games do not count for betting purposes.
- 1.3.20 If the venue of a match is other than is indicated on our website, the bet will still stand provided the match has not been switched to the opponent’s stadium, in which case the match will be declared void. Intertops cannot be held responsible for providing this information.
- 1.3.21 Related bets: Multiplied odds do not normally apply for the same selection to win more than one event and the only bets available at the current odds are singles. We may have special prices available that apply to selected doubles, trebles, accumulators and so on.For example:
- Bayern Munich to win Bundesliga, Champions League and DFB Cup.
- Rory McIlroy to win all 4 Major golf titles
If we accept in error a bet made up of doubles, trebles etc. at the individual event prices, we will settle your bet at the special price available at the time you placed it. If a special price was not available, we will divide your stake equally as singles at the individual event prices available at the time you placed the bet.
SECTION 2: MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM STAKE AMOUNTS AND BONUS OFFERINGS
General Sportsbook Bonus Information:
Unless otherwise stated on the ‘Special Offers’ page of our Sportsbook, the bonus code will exclusively be sent to the e-mail address provided when registering your Intertops account. Normal post (snail mail) may also be used in some cases for exclusive offers. The bonus code can be redeemed in the Redeem Bonus section on the ‘Special Offers’ page or in the cashier as long as you meet the bonus requirements.
The rollover calculator is available on the ‘Special Offers’ page as soon as a Sportsbook bonus is active in your account.
The ‘Details’ section only shows wagers that meet the given bonus requirements and have already been settled. The sum showed is the sum of the settled wagers that count towards meeting the rollover requirements – this sum does not necessarily correspond to the sum of the total stake.
Only settled wagers count towards fulfilling the bonus requirements. This is also the case for ‘Futures and Antepost’ wagers placed after redeeming the bonus.
- Only one Sportsbook bonus may be active in an account at any one time. If a bonus is currently active in an account, a new bonus may not be redeemed and a withdrawal may not be made.
- A deposit bonus can only be redeemed after a successful deposit has been made and then before a wager has been placed after the successful deposit.
- If a maximum cashout clause is included in a bonus offer, the account balance will automatically be adjusted to meet this stipulation after the rollover requirements have been met. This means that any winnings generated by the bonus money over and above the given maximum cashout sum will automatically be deducted, leaving just the given maximum cashout sum in the account balance.
- A bonus is considered cleared if the account balance is zero and all wagers placed after redeeming the bonus have been settled. As soon as the bonus is cleared, then all rollover requirements will be deleted. Further deposits must not be rolled over as soon as this is the case.
- As long as a Sportsbook bonus is active in an account, it is not possible to transfer chips into the Intertops Casinos. Chips transfered from a positive Casino balance into a Sportsbook account with an active Sportsbook bonus, cannot be paid out until the Sportsbook bonus has been fully rolled over.
- As long as a Sportsbook bonus is active, only money above and beyond the actual bonus sum can be used in our Poker Room.
- Parlays containing selections that are excluded from the bonus rollover requirements will be calculated aliquot: For example: A parlay with three selections contains one selection that is excluded from the bonus rollover requirements. As a result only two thirds of the stake will count towards the rollover requirements.
- Any minimum odds quoted in the bonus conditions are relevant for the total odds of a parlay wager and not the odds of an individual selection.
- Any maximum stake amount included in the bonus conditions is relevant across bets – i.e. Should several bets be placed on the same selection, the maximum stake amount for the rollover requirements is met as soon as it is met in the sum of the stakes placed.
- 2.1 Minimum and maximum stakes may vary between websites.
- 2.2 Intertops reserves the right to limit the maximum stake amount prior to the acceptance of any bet.
- 2.3 Notwithstanding the foregoing, stake amount minimums and maximums shall be determined solely and exclusively by Intertops.
- 2.4 The maximum dollar amount that may be won by an individual customer, syndicate or partners per bet is one hundred thousand (100,000) dollars U.S. currency or the equivalent in the currency of your Intertops betting account. The maximum dollar amount that may be won by an individual customer, syndicate or partners on a weekly basis is one hundred and ten thousand (110,000) dollars U.S. currency or the equivalent in the currency of your Intertops betting account. This maximum shall apply independently of the number of wagers placed or pending, or the amount wagered or pending, and it shall be incumbent upon the customer to ensure that his/her weekly return does not exceed the said limit. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Intertops reserves its rights to limit any account or group of accounts controlled by an individual customer, syndicate or partners, to a weekly maximum of one hundred and ten thousand (110,000) dollars U.S. currency or equivalent, and to debit any account or group of accounts which have been credited a weekly amount in winnings of more than one hundred and ten thousand (110,000) dollars U.S. currency or equivalent. Any parlay or future bet shall be judged to have been placed during the week of the result of the last event in the parlay or future bet(s).
- 2.5 For the purposes of section 2.4, a week shall be defined as Sunday midnight through Sunday 23:59.59 EST.
- 2.6 Intertops reserves the right to exclude customers from certain or all bonus promotions without prior notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- 2.7 All bonuses awarded to customers by Intertops shall be considered as betting credits only. Intertops reserves the right to audit all requests for withdrawals, to reclaim any bonuses or winnings that have been accorded prior to a failed audit and to alter or discontinue a promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever, without notice. If a customer takes money out of his/her account and places it back into his/her account, this will not be eligible for a re-deposit bonus.Any bets with lower odds than 1.5 (-200) will not count towards any rollover requirements! Any stakes deemed to be hedged in any way – for example, wagers on both teams in a particular game – are not valid for rollover requirements. Void bets and refunds do not qualify as money wagered. Bets on any no-juice game do not meet the wagering requirements. After having received a bonus, customers shall be permitted to convert such betting credits to cash for the purpose of withdrawing funds only if the following applies:
- 2.7.1 20%, 25%, 30% Bonus Customers shall be permitted to withdraw funds only if the bonus and the deposit that caused the bonus were rolled-over 8 times in the Sportsbook, unless otherwise stated. Example: In the event that Intertops awards a 20% bonus and the customer deposits $100, the customer must make wagers totaling at least $960 in the Sportsbook, in order to earn the right to request a withdrawal. Bets on any no-juice game do not meet the wagering requirements.
- 2.7.2 50%, 100% Bonus Customers shall be permitted to withdraw funds only if the bonus and the deposit that caused the bonus were rolled-over 16 times in the Sportsbook, unless otherwise stated. Example: In the event that Intertops awards a 50% or 100% bonus and the customer deposits $100, the customer must make wagers totaling at least $2,400 or $3,200 in the Sportsbook, in order to earn the right to request a withdrawal. Bets on any no-juice game do not meet the wagering requirements.
- 2.7.3 16% Bonus Customers shall be permitted to withdraw funds only if the bonus and the deposit that caused the bonus were rolled-over 7 times in the Sportsbook, unless otherwise stated. Example: In the event that Intertops awards a 16% bonus and the customer deposits $100, the customer must make wagers totaling at least $812 in the Sportsbook, in order to earn the right to request a withdrawal.
Bets on any no-juice game do not meet the wagering requirements.
- 2.7.4 10% Bonus Customers shall be permitted to withdraw funds only if the bonus and the deposit that caused the bonus were rolled-over 6 times in the Sportsbook, unless otherwise stated. Example: In the event that Intertops awards a 10% bonus and the customer deposits $100, the customer must make wagers totaling at least $660 in the Sportsbook, in order to earn the right to request a withdrawal.
Bets on any no-juice game do not meet the wagering requirements.
- 2.7.5 Sign-Up Bonuses
- Bonus Code: ROOKIE200200% DEPOSIT BONUS UP TO $50The bonus code must be redeemed immediately after the deposit and before any wager has been placed. Customers may only withdraw funds if the bonus and the deposit that caused the bonus have been rolled-over 8 times in the Sportsbook. Only the first $50 of each wager counts towards the rollover requirements.
- Bonus Code: ROOKIE100100% DEPOSIT BONUS UP TO $100The bonus code must be redeemed immediately after the deposit and before any wager has been placed. Customers may only withdraw funds if the bonus and the deposit that caused the bonus have been rolled-over 6 times in the Sportsbook. Only the first $100 of each wager counts towards the rollover requirements.
- Bonus Code: ROOKIE5050% DEPOSIT BONUS UP TO $200The bonus code must be redeemed immediately after the deposit and before any wager has been placed. Customers may only withdraw funds if the bonus and the deposit that caused the bonus have been rolled-over 4 times in the Sportsbook. Only the first $200 of each wager counts towards the rollover requirements.For all sign-up bonuses: If more than one bet is placed on one and the same bet-type of a single event (e.g. a football game), only the stated max. stake amount counts towards the wagering requirements. For example: If two bets are placed on the Pittsburgh Steelers to beat the New England Patriots with a stake of $75 per bet, but only a max. stake amount of $100 counts towards the wagering requirements. This means that only the $75 of the first bet and $25 of the second bet count towards the wagering requirements.
All sign-up bonus offers are for new Intertops customers only and are valid for that customer’s first deposit only. Deposits using Neteller do not qualify for any of the sign-up offers (ROOKIE-Bonuses). Only one bonus per account/person given. This bonus offer is only valid for customers (IP and postal address) in North America, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Wagers on “no juice” games do not count towards meeting the rollover requirements. Only settled bets count towards meeting the rollover requirements.The sign-up bonus cannot be combined with any other deposit bonus promotion. Customers may only withdraw funds if the rollover requirements have been fulfilled. Any bets with odds lower than 1.5 (-200) will not count towards the rollover requirements of the bonus and the accompanying deposit! If the rollover requirements for any bonus are not completed within 90 days of the first qualifying deposit, the bonus amount and its derived winnings will be nullified. The Sign-Up Bonus cannot be transferred to Casino or Poker.
- 2.7.6 $20 free bet New customers whose very first sportsbetting wager is worth at least USD 20 will receive a free bet token to the value of USD 20. This USD 20 free bet token must be entirely wagered within 30 days. In order to be withdrawn, the sum of the free bet token must be turned over at least sixteen times in the sportsbook. The turnover requirements begin as soon as the bonus has been accepted. Only one free bet token per customer may be requested (within 30 days and before the first payout).
- 2.7.7 Free Casino Bonuses Please see our casino bonus rules on our casino webpage
- 2.8 In the event your deposits qualify for more than one bonus promotion, you are entitled to the bonus with the highest percentage.
Bets on any no-juice game do not meet the wagering requirements.
- 2.9 From time to time, Intertops may award as a bonus or prize, the right to place a free bet. The free bet shall be treated as a betting credit, and must be wagered within the timeframe stipulated and according to rule 2.13, unless otherwise stated.
- 2.10 From time to time, Intertops may award a stake back bonus as a free bet token. Void bets and refunds do not qualify. The free bet token shall be wagered on the specified bet offer only and within the timeframe stipulated and is non-withdrawable, unless otherwise stated.
- 2.11 Bonus programs are intended for recreational bettors only. Professional players or players considered to be abusing the bonus system may have their bonuses as well as any winnings from wagers based on such bonuses forfeited and be subject to further sanctions, at the sole discretion of the Intertops management.
- In case of abuse, Intertops reserves the right to discontinue a customer’s membership and to prevent the player from accessing any Intertops sites in the future.
- 2.12 For additional and specific details see the small print of individual bonus promotions. All promotions are valid until further notice.
- 2.13 If a customer’s Intertops betting account is credited with a cash-bonus, customers shall be permitted to convert such bonus to cash for the purpose of withdrawing funds only if the bonus was rolled-over 16 times at minimum odds of 1.5 (-200) in the Sportsbook, unless otherwise stated on the ‘Special Offers’ page. Any money given without requiring a deposit will have a maximum cash out of 10x the bonus given and any additional winnings derived from the said bonus will be forfeited, unless otherwise stated.
- 2.14 Stakes claimed as free bets as part of the Intertops Sportsbook Weekly Stake-Back promotion are subject to rollover requirements of 8 x at minimum odds of -200 / 1.5 before a withdrawal may be made.
- 2.15 Any money given without requiring a deposit will have a maximum cash out of 10x the bonus given and any additional winnings derived from the said bonu
PAYMENT AND ACCOUNTING
- 3.1 All winnings shall be credited to the winning customer’s Intertops betting account and all losses shall be deducted from the same account.
- 3.2 Credit is not given for bets. All bets must be covered when made.
- 3.3 Bets for which there is no valid proof of payment will not be accepted, nor will bets made by customers who do not have enough money in their accounts to cover the minimum bet requirement.
- 3.4 The customer shall be responsible for keeping him/herself informed of the balance in their accounts, as well as the account history.
- 3.5 Any and all bets placed in an attempt in any way to defraud Intertops and/or made by or contracted by any bookmaker(s), gambling syndicates, and/or any person, persons, parties, organization(s), friends or relatives either individually or in partnership or conjunction with any other person or persons, parties, organization(s), friends, relatives, firm or corporation in any manner whatsoever, who carry on or be engaged in or be concerned with or interested in or advise, lend money to, guarantee the debts or obligations or any business of the kind or similar to the kind of business of Intertops shall be voided and the balances in such accounts shall be returned and the accounts shall be closed.
- 3.6 Payouts can generally only be made using the same payment method used by the customer for his deposit. If the payment method is unavailable for payouts, the customer may choose any one of the available methods we offer. Intertops retains the right to make the final decision concerning the deposit- or payout method.
- 3.7 Please note that in order to complete your first payout request, we must verify the accuracy of all Intertops account information registered upon sign-up.
For your protection and security, we kindly request the documentation listed below be sent via email attachment to [email protected].
- Valid Picture ID (such as Driver’s License or Passport)
- Recent Utility Bill (dated within the last 2 months – verifying your address)
- Any additional documentation may be requested to verify the accuracy of the account holder’s details as the company deems necessary.
- Please ensure all copies can be clearly read, as any overly dark or unreadable documents will have to be resubmitted for review.
- If you deposited via Neteller or Moneybookers, we may request a screen shot of your Neteller / Moneybookers account showing the registered information or name and email address as verification that you are the account holder.
- 3.8 If you make a deposit to your account which is subsequently returned NSF (non-sufficient funds) or for any other reason, we reserve the right to utilize the services of a collections agency to collect such unreceived deposits. Any funds collected from you as a result of collection efforts will be deposited to your account less commission or other applicable charges. You will be responsible for attorney and/or collection fees involved.
- 3.9 User2User Transfer: Should a previous deposit be cancelled, Intertops has the right to claim compensation from both the sender and the receiver.
- 3.10 If a deposit has not been turned over at least once before requesting a payout, a deposit fee of 10% will apply. If a Net Rake (rake minus bonuses) of 10% of the deposited amount has not been accumulated before requesting a cash out, Intertops may decline the cash out. If a Net Rake (rake minus bonuses) of 10% of the user2user transfer amount has not been accumulated before requesting a cash out, Intertops may decline the cash out.
- 3.11 In case of excessive payments in and out, Intertops keeps the right to charge a fee.
- 3.12 Payouts are limited to one (1) payment per week.
- 3.13 For payments using Cash Direct a direct debit authorization is required.
- 3.14 If the credit card option was used to deposit, the following additional documents are requested:
- Credit card authorization form (https://www.intertops.eu/PDF/Payments/IntertopsCreditCardAuthorizationForm.pdf) for all cards used to fund account.
- Copy of all credit cards (front and signed back) used for successful deposits.
125% Sign-up Bonus
- 1.1 STIPULATIONS
200% Sign-up Bonus
100% Sign-up Bonus